Returns and Exchanges
a. The domain https://www.curato.in including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Curato (hereinafter “Curato”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its Registered Office at Delta Houses, Plot No. 566, 18th Road, Khar West, Mumbai – 400052, India.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- We accept returns against store credit only and for products that are ready to ship and available with us in the store. Our team will contact you for the same after receiving your request for the return or exchange,
- We offer a full refund in the form of Store Credit on Ready to Ship item(s) returned to us within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Customised, Made to Measure, Altered items and Accessories are not subject to returns.
- You can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or can get in touch with us by contacting on +91 8879381014 within 24 hours of order receipt. After 24 hours, returns will not be accepted.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all Curato and designer tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All items must be returned with the original branded boxes, dust bags, jacket bags and hanger where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
- Once we receive the return in our store, the product will go through a stringent quality check process before we update and approve the store credit.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging.
- If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded once we receive your request which will enable you to purchase a replacement item quickly.
This policy applies to all the products sold by Curato through the Website You are requested to read our Terms and Conditions and other policies available on the Website in addition to this policy as the same are binding upon you.
a. For the purpose of this policy, the term ‘incorrect product’ means the product does not match the description or specification set out in the purchase order or Website with respect to colour, size, or material.
b. Curato takes utmost care to deliver the products as per your order. If incorrect product is delivered, you must notify us by sending an email at email@example.com within 3 days i.e. 72 hours of receiving the product. Only in this case will we give an option to exchange the product for the right one as described in the Purchase order.